Best-Grip screw in boot studs - ideal for work boots, sports boots and waders.
Best Grip boot studs are specifically designed for the task and carry a world patent. Unlike modified or simple self-tapping screws like Snowbee, Airflo, Talon, Icespike or even Simms Hardbite and Orvis Posigrip; Best-Grip studs are designed from the outset for the application.
Call on 0141 611 5010 or email email@example.com for Best-Grip details.
- The screw-in portion of the stud has a wide, shallow angled helix thread providing maximum grip in the heel and sole material.
- The studs can be installed into any boot, wellie or wader where there is a minimum tread of only 6.2mm.
- The user can install as many or as few studs as required dependant on application and conditions.
- The installation and removal of each stud is via two recessed slots in the side of the stud.
- The installation tool engages with these slots and the stud is screwed into place with a couple of turns.
- The resilience of the heel and sole material keeps the slots clean ready for subsequent removal.
- Any wear to the stud does not affect these slots and the studs can be removed just as easily.
- The tungsten carbide core is socketed into the stud base and mechanically secured.
- This core provides incredible durability and studs can be moved on from one set of boots to the next.
- Studs are also plated for longevity and are supplied individually or in packs of 20 or 50 studs complete with a manual installation tool and full instructions.
Quick and easy to fit
These tungsten carbide tipped studs provide huge levels of confidence in all slippery conditions underfoot whether that is due to ice, grass slopes, moss, seaweed or wet timber. Once installed they become part of the boot and the enhanced grip is available at all times.
Don't slip up - Forget about Velcro, rubber bands or springs:
Do it once, do it right - fit Best Grip screw-in tungsten carbide tipped boot studs.
Get some for all the family.
Buy Best-Grip Boot Studs and Tools online from Supatracks
All payments are processed securely online by Realex Payments.
You can pay by credit or debit card. If you prefer to order by phone, please call us on 0141 611 5010.
1st Class UK Delivery Postage Costs:
Order value to £15.00 – £1.80
Order value to £25.00 – £3.00
Order value to £100.00 - £5.00
Order value to £150.00 - £8.50
Over £150.00 - Free delivery
All orders received before 1pm will be shipped that day, orders received after 1pm will be shipped the next working day. Please contact us for delivery outside the UK.
Trade discounts available, please call 0141 611 5010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to buy Best Grip boot studs and installation tools online
Please select the items you would like to buy from the drop down lists below and click the Add to Basket button underneath your item. Once added to your basket, you be able to select the quantities you require.
Specifications of Best Grip studs for footwear
* Depth that the stud screws into the sole or heel
** Amount that the stud protrudes from the bottom of the boot
A complete set of 20 studs plus installation tool £24.00 including delivery (UK only)
General studs, kits and tools for shoes, boots and waders
New - Now available 50 stud family packs
Family pack of 50 studs including installation tool for £45.00 including delivery (UK only)